Tazacorte, the light-flooded house in colonial style with many possibilities is situated in the centre of the popular village Tazacorte, at approx. 100 metres above sea level. The house, with 3 facades, approx. 400m2 built-up area, access from different street levels, offers a variety of uses. The main floor is divided into a living room, dining kitchen, TV room, another small kitchen, 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
On the floor above are 2 more bedrooms, a utility room, and the large roof terrace with sea views.
On the ground floor of the house is a shop, a patio and other rooms, some of which are in need of renovation.
The house with its many windows and the patio is bright and friendly and due to its central location offers many possibilities for different types of use, whether offices, shops or restaurants.
The high ceilings give the antique house in colonial style a beautiful atmosphere.
- good general condition
- city water
- Wooden windows and doors
- conversion reserve on the ground floor
- central location in the centre of Tazacorte
- good connection to the public transport
- 10 minutes by car to Los Llanos and 5 minutes to the beach
- international restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- school, health centre, supermarkets within walking distance