This spacious and well-maintained villa is located in the centre of Mazo, about 490 metres above sea level, with views of the Atlantic Ocean and the mountains. On a bright day you can see the neighbouring islands of Tenerife and La Gomera.
The villa with about 440m2 built-up area is divided as follows:
The main entrance of the large house is in the bright and cosy entrance area. The large hallway divides the house. On the south side there is a room that could be used as a study or reading corner (currently there is a piano in this room). An outside lift could be installed in this room to connect to the garage on the ground floor, a living-dining room with a large balcony with sea views, the kitchen, which is partially open and fitted to the highest standard. The area around the kitchen bar is glazed. From here a staircase leads down to the ground floor and has access to the attic at the top of the house. On the north side we have 3 bedrooms with high quality fitted wardrobes. The fitted wardrobe of the master bedroom has electric heating. The 2 bathrooms have been recently renovated and have large showers, In front of the master bedroom there is another balcony with sea view.
Underfloor heating under the high-quality parquet flooring ensures a very pleasant indoor climate throughout.
The staircase leads to the lower floor. Here you will find a double garage, 2 rooms, a storage and utility room, a large room which is currently used as an office, as well as a bedroom and a bathroom. From this multitude of rooms, for example, a large guest area could be created very easily. This floor has a total of 4 entrances and direct access to the beautiful terrace and barbecue area.
The attic with its impressive height has been converted into a cosy studio. Here you will find a fireplace, a small bar and a large sitting area, ideal for spending time with family and friends.
The floors are connected in the house by a staircase and at the same time the house has several exits to the different living areas.
The terrace and barbecue area are equipped with a pergola and awnings that provide a pleasant ambience. The garden area is easy to maintain and has automatic irrigation. There is plenty of space for garden tools or even a small workshop in the large storage room.
There is the possibility to build a swimming pool in the garden area.
The road leading to the property is a dead-end road with only a few residents.
- High quality villa, without humidity.
- Underfloor heating.
- The property will be handed over partly furnished.
- High quality furniture.
- Large built-in cupboards.
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, etc.).
- The property is fully fenced and has an alarm system.
- High quality and breathable paints have been used.
- Sea view.
- Automatic irrigation and easy maintenance of the garden.
- All daily necessities are within walking distance.
- The distance to the international airport as well as to the capital Santa Cruz is about 15 minutes by car.
- Natural stone walls on the ground floor.
- Mulberry wood and PVC windows with double glazing.
- The entrance gate and the garage door are electric.
- 7,500 KW available.
- There is plenty of storage space throughout the house.
- The house was built in 1986.
- Energy certificate.
- Electric boiler with large capacity.